In collaboration with Nike, kit for Football Scholars and our Leadership Academy can be purchased through Kitlocker.com by clicking here.
|MR T. FLETCHER||MR C. JACKSON|
The Elite Football Scholars Programme is a sporting and academic scholarship offered to boys and girls who display a genuine interest and commitment to developing their skills; pupils will be expected to perform successfully in all areas of the curriculum and lead by example.
It is a programme delivered in conjunction with NOT instead of normal lessons.
The Elite Football Scholars Programme is a highly recommended scholarship and unique both locally and Nationally, meaning Heysham High is the ONLY school delivering a programme where your children have access to a Gold Standard in elite football coaching and football and cross curricular competitions, and EXCLUSIVE school trips, only available to Elite Scholars pupils.
What is it?
Matrix is a skills-based academy system for young players up to the age of 16 years, which has been endorsed and filmed by UEFA and highly rated by many international coaches and players.
Who is behind it?
How is it different?
The Matrix is a system based around thousands of carefully designed technical skills and drills using real game scenarios in a high contextual, peer-led environment that is proven to develop superior footballing skills.
|Quote by Mrs W Baldwin: "Both my daughters joined the scholars in year 7. It has been a fantastic opportunity for both of them. It has given them confidence both academically and in their footballing abilities and they are achieving above expectations in all subjects. My eldest daughter, now in 6th form, gained a BTEC Distinction Star in scholars and had trials with Lancashire & Everton.|
National Football Museum
Football Tour October 2015 - Paris St Germain
Elite Football Scholars Fantasy Football Premier
- 3 points & £1,000,000,000 for a win
- 1 point each & £500,000 each for draw
- £250,000 added on to the player for every goal they score
- £750,000 for the best performing team in the coaching clinic
- Players receive £500,000 for attending ALL morning sessions
- Players can only be worth up to a maximum of £5,000,000,000
- -£500,000 off players values if they get a detention, or show dissent on the pitch
- Purchase 2 players per window, Mr Jackson and Mr Fletcher will inform you of when this is.
- Teams cannot own more than 16 players and less than 12 players.
- Managers cannot be sold
- League format, 11 v 11, rotating subs and positions, winning team will receive a trophy. Subs will referee matches when they are not playing and will be rotated on at full time & half time.
Copyright Heysham High School © 2017. All rights reserved. Outlook