The school is led by the Principal, Head of School, three Deputy Principals and two non-teaching Directors, who have collective responsibility for the leadership and management of the school.
- Principal - Mr. J. Shannon
- Head of School - Mrs. N. Kirby
- Deputy Principal - Mr. R. Pearson
- Deputy Principal - Mrs. R. Lynn
- Deputy Principal - Mrs. J. Rogerson
- Director of Business and Finance - Mrs. C. McKnight
- Director of Personnel and Administration - Mrs. J. Coltman
There are currently approximately 80 teachers, and the curriculum organisation is managed in a faculty and department structure.
The pastoral organisation is based on a year system which runs from year 7 to year 13, with a house structure which runs across the students and staff. All teaching staff have a role within one of the subject faculties or departments, and a pastoral role in one of the year teams.
Heads of Year are:
- Year 7 - Mrs. H. Trisorio
- Year 8 - Miss R. Rushworth
- Year 9 - Mrs. R. Spence
- Year 10 - Miss E. Faucitt
- Year 11 - Mrs. L. Jackson
- Year 12/13 - Mrs. H. Fitzwilliam
Non-teaching areas are supported by an excellent range of staff, including administrators, teaching assistants, catering and site staff. We employ our own cover supervisors to deal with short term absences. Some departments are supported by Department Technicians.
Copyright Bay Leadership Academy © 2018. All rights reserved. Outlook